Liquidity and MM
We launched Liquidity for more than 30 exchanges and MM for more than 40 projects.
NEW Transfer Liquidity Service for Exchanges
- Low liquidity is one of the biggest problems for exchanges. Low liquidity in glasses repels traders who first decided to work on the exchange.
- New exchanges often have very low liquidity, hence dead order books. Without liquidity it’s hard to attract and retain traders and without traders there will be no liquidity. Unfortunately, this is a vicious cycle.
- Fortunately, we have a proprietary innovative Transfer Liquidity System, a solution that provides liquidity and also earns revenue for the client exchanges.
- TLS monitors orders on the client exchange.
- Usually the system generates $8,000-$10,000 in revenue for the client exchange.
- TLS trading algorithm executes trades on a larger exchange adding 0.5%-1% to the spot rate also unnoticeable to the trader. This covers the large exchange fees and earns revenue for the client exchange.